Control Account Manager (CAM) Certification. This efficient and intensive certification program is perfect for anyone looking to:
- Distinguish themselves from their peers with a professional CAM certification
- Advance his or her earned value management (EVM) expertise
Humphreys & Associates effective and comprehensive certification program is intended to further develop on-the-job skills. It includes wide-ranging course work and concludes with a comprehensive exam requiring the student to establish both analytic and technical Earned Value Management Systems proficiency.
Individuals that complete the Humphreys & Associates CAM Certification program have solid evidence of their ability to execute an EVM System effectively and satisfy job requirements as CAMs in the most challenging project control environments.
The course work spans the five EVMS guideline groupings in the ANSI-748 Standard for Earned Value Management Systems including:
- Planning, Scheduling, and Budgeting
- Accounting Considerations
- Analysis and Management Reports
- Revisions and Data Maintenance
Important risk management discussions are part of the course and stress data integrity and trace-ability Earned Value Management best practices are highlighted to provide insights and to illustrate current methods and approaches. This results in better management and decision-making.
Humphreys & Associates CAM certification uses extensive case studies and exercises that bring the EVM concepts to life and help to refine analytic expertise. Each participant will receive:
- A binder with all course materials
- The H&A Project Management Using Earned Value textbook
- The pocket sized H&A Guide to Project Management Using Earned Value
Humphreys & Associates offer two options for completing the CAM program coursework. Contact us today to learn more about Humphreys & Associates Control Account Manager – CAM Certification program at 888-560-0742.